Discovering The Answers To Your Questions

Children back in the UK have been sending me questions all about Brazil. Whilst I am off on my adventures I will try to find the answers to them. If you have any questions about Brazil, or any of the people or places we have visited, you can leave a comment on my blog, or you can email me at:

wonderfishtravels@googlemail.com

I will try my best to discover the answers!

Monday 22 February 2010

Year Groups

Do they have the same year groups as us?

No, the year groups at Clarencio School are organised in a different way to schools in the UK.

Have a look at the classes below. Which year would you be in, if you went to Clarencio School?

Ensino Fundamental

Jardim 1 = 4 years old
Jardim 2= 5 years old

Primera ano = 6 years old
Segundo ano = 7 years old
Terceiro ano = 8 years old
Quarto ano = 9 years old
Quinto ano = 10 years old
Sexto ano = 11 years old
Seitimo ano = 12 years old
Oitavo ano = 13 years old
Nono ano = 14 years old


Did you notice that children from ages 3 - 14 all go to the same school? Is this the same in your school?
Did you know that at break times the children of all ages play together. Who do you play with? Do play with friends that are older or younger than you? Or do you play with friends in other classes?



Ensino Medio

Primera ano = 15 years old
Segundo ano = 16 years old
Terceiro ano = 17 years old

No comments:

Post a Comment