Discovering The Answers To Your Questions

Children back in the UK have been sending me questions all about Brazil. Whilst I am off on my adventures I will try to find the answers to them. If you have any questions about Brazil, or any of the people or places we have visited, you can leave a comment on my blog, or you can email me at:

wonderfishtravels@googlemail.com

I will try my best to discover the answers!

Saturday 20 February 2010

Snow?

Does it snow in Brazil?

Brazil has the reputation of being a very hot country, but there are parts that have a cooler climate. Snow is rare but it can occur in the southern states of Rio Grande do Sul and Santa Catarina on the mountains. The coldest cities in Brazil are : Sao Joaquim, Urubici, and Sao Jose dos Ausentes.


Click here to find out more about the different regions of Brazil

Is this the answer you expected?

Why do you think the climate is different in different parts of the country?

What is the weather like in the UK? Is it the same accross the whole country? Why do you think there are different climates in different parts of the world?

No comments:

Post a Comment