Discovering The Answers To Your Questions

Children back in the UK have been sending me questions all about Brazil. Whilst I am off on my adventures I will try to find the answers to them. If you have any questions about Brazil, or any of the people or places we have visited, you can leave a comment on my blog, or you can email me at:

wonderfishtravels@googlemail.com

I will try my best to discover the answers!

Saturday 20 February 2010

Sports?

Have you seen any sports that are different from ours in the UK?

I have seen several sports that are the same as the ones we play in the UK. For example, football, volleyball and tennis. I have also seen people playing dodge ball. In Jericoacoara and at Clarencio School I joined in with Capoeira! It is a beautiful martial art. This sport is originally from Brazil, but we can find lots of Capoeira groups in the UK.

I have also seen futevolley. This game is a cross between football and volleyball. To find out more about sport in Brazil click here

No comments:

Post a Comment